What you will do
The Engineering team is looking for an ML intern (3 months or more) to help fast-track some of our exciting R&D initiatives. During the internship, you will:
- Work on existing or new ML R&D initiatives with the guidance and support of our senior data scientists
- Help with the validation and productization of mature R&D projects
- Collaborate with the Ops Data Science team to discover and orient R&D initiatives
- Work closely with the engineering team and support our VP of Product & Engineering to ensure the seamless integration of machine learning applications to the Lynceus platform
Join us in our journey of growth and receive:
- Mentorship & Guidance from our Machine Learning team
- A laptop of your choice
- Opportunity to join a growing startup and be a key success factor
- Meals & transportation refund
At Lynceus, we are building the first predictive OS for high-value manufacturing.
We provide software with edge/cloud hybrid architecture, deployed within manufacturing process control tools. We are building a scalable generic product, supported by the most robust machine learning models. Today, our platform leverages manufacturing data and in-house process comprehension to predict the performance of manufactured goods and systems (in-line and end-of-line quality tests), with each manufacturing step modelled independently. We deliver gains for our customers both through yield improvement and added production capacity. Tomorrow, our software will provide quality predictions further in time (customer returns, product performance in time, longevity, etc), integrate within the process control tools, and allow for powerful simulations of new process steps.
Semiconductor manufacturing is our first market, and we are working today with major semiconductor firms, with deployments already completed in several factories. We are also relevant for most high added-value manufacturing, with use cases and interest proven in LED, battery, biopharma and chemical industries.
We are venture-backed and currently in the process of raising a Series A round to accelerate our growth. As we scale our team, we are actively looking for enthusiastic, ambitious and driven individuals to help us deliver the most scalable models on the market, all the while demonstrating acute process and customer understanding.
We are a remote-first company with a truly international working environment. Our team represents 11 nationalities and spans 12 vibrant cities across Europe & the Middle East, where diversity fuels our innovation in AI.